– A very well maintained small rural holding for grazing and lifestyle/weekender approximately 25km from Boorowa & 3.5 hours from Sydney
– Approximately 200ac (80ha) of undulating land divided in 16 paddocks with native pastures
– 7 dams, scattered timber, fencing in good condition
– Converted shearing shed for comfortable accommodation with 2 stands and catching pens
– Other improvements include: old shearing shed, workshop, sheep yards, sheep dip
– John Deere Tractor (2130) & motorbike included
– Ideal hobby farm or rural block to relocate to
A very neat & well presented rural property.