- 71-73 Marsden Street, a landmark Boorowa property set on approximately 2,700sqm with main street frontage, constructed in 1866 retaining old world features with modern convenience.
- Two storey double brick construction, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious kitchen, formal living and dining rooms, office space, gallery rooms, storage, outdoor entertaining areas and expansive garden with privacy.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, wood heating and open fires.
- Also, constructed on this property is a 3-bay garage (7x9m), workshop, storage sheds, garden shed and carport, fresh water tanks and bore.
- This property presents many opportunities – business, comfortable living, retirement, Bed & Breakfast, gallery and retail.