- “Rockcliff”, 1598 Geegullalong Road offers the purchasers an ideal opportunity to secure 150 acres on the edge of Murringo (25kms to Boorowa, 25kms to Young) with renovated brick veneer home and established gardens.
- Well-presented three bedroom home plus fourth bedroom/office, all bedrooms with built-in’s, main with en-suite, polished floors a feature.
- Also constructed on the property is a shearing shed, sheep, cattle and round yards, three bay machinery shed, double carport, double garage and fresh water tanks.
- The property is divided into six main paddocks – three horse or holding paddocks. There are two dams, creek frontage and a very good bore.
- Other features include:
- Slow combustion wood heating
- Air – conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Swim spa
- Renovated bathroom
- Broadband NBN
- Mobile reception
- Stock water troughs
- New fencing
A very neat and well-maintained property. Ideally located between Young and Boorowa that is priced to sell.